It’s wedding season – and Wojooh has bridal fever! Check out our exclusive bridal look from Lancôme! Their regional makeup artist Dania Bawab, awarded Best Lancôme Makeup Artist Worldwide in 2014, created this look just for our Wojooh beauty lovers! Check out the exclusive tips below!
Tips from Dania Bawab
1) Hydrate your skin very well before applying makeup to achieve a flawless complexion.
2) To make your eyes look bigger, line the waterline using a white eye pencil. This will make the eyes look brighter and will instantly open up your eyes.
3) Apply a highlighter on the cheek bone, brow bone, and middle of the forehead to give you a radiant glow.
4) Always apply fake lashes on your wedding day to enhance your eyes.
5) Water proof eye pencil is easy to apply, glides on incredibly softly and stays put for hours. I highly recommend applying it before your eye shadow for a more intense look and it stays on longer.
6) Color your lips first with lip liner before applying your lipstick as it will help your lipstick stay on longer. On your wedding day choose a color that has a neutral or pink tone for a natural and fresh look.
For more beauty tips and the latest in beauty news, follow @wojoohbeauty